Moshi Magazine - MonSTAR Of The Month!
The 100% official Moshi Magazine is headed our way! Next month, you'll be able to get Moshling collecting tips, extreme puzzles, Super Moshi secrets, and SO MUCH MORE. We're on the search for the very first 'MonSTAR of the Month' to be featured in the very first issue. So, we're holding our very first contest to find the very first MonSTAR for the very first issue and this is the very first blog about the very first...oh you know the rest. The winning monster artist will become the very first MonSTAR of the Month and will be featured on a two-page spread in the very first issue of Moshi Magazine. Plus, the winning artwork will be featured as well! Everything is just so VERY FIRSTLY today!
Is your monster a STAR? Maybe they're a top footballer, an amazing chef, or a famous singer. We want you to draw or paint your monster as a STAR. The winning monster artist will become the very first MonSTAR of the Month and will be featured on a two-page spread in the first issue of Moshi Magazine. Plus, the winning artwork will be featured as well!
Here's how to enter:
* Draw, paint, or collage your monster as a STAR, either on paper or in a paint program
* Scan your drawing and save it as your OWNER NAME (for instance, MissPinky would send her artwork as misspinky.jpg)
* Attach your artwork to an email and send it to email@example.com
* Make sure you name your image file correctly or your entry won't be counted
* The deadline is January 24th
* The winner will win a MonSTAR sized Rox prize and be featured in Moshi Magazine as MonSTAR of the Month
MORE EXCITING NEWS!
I'm going to have my very own section in the magazine! The best part is that I'll be featuring Moshi poems, VERY short stories, and fan letters from YOU GUYS! If you want to be featured, all you have to do is comment on THIS blog with your creative Moshi writing. I'll read through all of them and select my faves for the magazine. Plus, a few of you will win a Random Rox prize. Yippee!
Yesterday's Random Rox winners are annalena9
, and ilyhotboo
Keep your eyes at hand...